PayEm is an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
This is a unique opportunity to build a team up from scratch! We are looking for our first ever US based Customer Support Team Leader to join PayEm and help us delight our customers worldwide!
You will be the first line of support for PayEm’s customers and going to handle support cases to ensure issues are handled on time and to our customers utmost satisfaction, working closely with the Tier 2 support team and the development team and assisting in building our Knowledge base for our customers.
You will be working with a ticketing system and need to be able to work Pacific Time (located in San Francisco, US) or Eastern Time (located in New York, US)
This is a one in a million opportunity to join a team headed for huge success while it’s still small enough to fit everyone in a single table at the bar. If you want to make an impact, if you’re not afraid of solving complex challenges, passionate about customer service & a critical thinker, this opportunity is for you - we’re saving you a seat at our table!
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or SaaS support teams
- 2+ years of experience as a Team Leader / Manager (4+ members)
- Native English speaker
- Excellent written communication
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who’s passionate about clients
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Process driven & problem-solving mindset and a customer-first approach
- Familiarity with common support tools such as Intercom/Salesforce
- Previous experience in accounting / ERP integrations is a great advantage
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Gain knowledge of PayEm’s platform, features and capabilities
- Hire and grow the first Support Engineers in the US team
- Triage issues to assess the right handling process
- Understand what our clients are looking to achieve and gather information on potential business implications in order to proceed the most suitable resolution on a timely basis
- Proactively flag issues internally to avoid customer initiated escalations
- Escalate issues to Tier 2 Support team and Development team for further handling and resolution
- Provide assistance to customers around PayEm’s Spend Management platform and resolve payment issues to merchants worldwide
- Communicate with customers mainly via email and live-chat
- Document knowledge in the form of articles and notes
- Follow with customers to ensure technical issues are resolved and assess level of satisfaction
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to PayEm customers.
- After establishing the team, act as a senior focal point and escalation for the support team members.