Payem is a modern spend management system designed for growth companies who desire a holistic platform, capable of managing entire company spend in one single technology-enabled platform. We are seeking a Pre-sales Netsuite Solutions Engineer. Role is remote.
- Administer product demos that are specific to the prospect’s needs, goals and unique scenario.
- Provide a deep level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product-related questions during the sales cycle.
- Support the sales team for responding to RFPs, and preparing custom quotes, statements of work or pricing when needed.
- Participate in discussions with prospects regarding the competitive landscape, drawing on knowledge of competitive differentiation and positioning.
- For new use cases, act as the technical project manager/liaison for coordinating internal resources, salesperson and prospect, work with internal technical resources to ascertain feasibility and fit from a technical perspective.
- Work with the sales team and prospect to help determine if the product is the right fit for the prospect’s needs.
- Help train the sales team on demo techniques, providing guidelines, scripts, checklists and other resources to assist in the advancement of demo skills of the entire team.
- Demonstrate and train sales team members on new product features and how to successfully position those features for maximum impact.
- 5+ years in solutions consulting or implementing business accounting software
- 2+ years in solutions consulting with Netsuite finance and accounting products
- Strong understanding of the accounts payable, procure-to-pay, general ledger and/or related financial operational processes
- Technical exp integrating business system with SaaS solutions and/or using APIs
- Exp in the setup, configuration and customization of business accounting software and related workflows in the following platforms:
- NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Quickbooks Online, Xero, Sage Intacct.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, finance, or accounting
- Self-starting attitude with high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Are growth minded and have the grit and attention to detail to be successful.
- NetSuite - MUST
-Previous jobs in product