PayEm is a global procurement and spend management platform that automates finance processes from request to reconciliation. By reducing friction and tedious tasks for finance teams, our clients increase productivity, reduce risk, and lower operating costs to contribute to business growth. We are taking the market by storm and have enjoyed 3x growth year over year. PayEm is 3 years young and has over 200 customers. We are seeking Account Executive for North America and Israel. This role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
If you dislike the bureaucracy of a large company and enjoy the scrappiness of being part of a young, dynamically growing company, then PayEm might be for you. We have an inspiring sales culture and strive to create a positive can-do environment where the individual and team can thrive. If you want to be a part of something special and help us continue the process of building a great company, then apply now.
- 5-10+ years of quota-carrying sales success.
- English is your primary language.
- Experience in selling into North America.
- Working days are Monday-Friday. Work hours are East Coast Time zone.
- Confidence and experience in selling to the office of finance. VP Finance, CFO, Controllers, and Procurement are our primary economic buyers.
- Experience in working in a high velocity sales model.
- Have prior experience working at young rapidly growing companies.
- Understand the basic pillars of Value Based Selling.
- Have received formal sales training at your previous company and are well-versed in either Sandler, Challenger or similar sales methodologies.
- Must be able to build pipeline. AE candidates demonstrate and ability to build pipeline leveraging productivity tools like OutReach, marketing events, and their irrespective SDR team.
- Positive, inspiring, high energy, and a self-starter attitude with high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Growth minded and have the grit and attention to detail to be successful.
- Procurement and/or Spend Management experience is a plus.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Consult with Finance leaders (CFOs, VPs, Directors) and Controllers to help them achieve full visibility and better control over all non-payroll company spend.
- Source, progress, and close new mid-market and enterprise accounts through a consultative and insight-driven sales approach.
- Work closely with the CRO, SDR team, Solutions Engineers, and Value Engineers to drive the business.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Marketing teams to increase customer advocacy and grow revenue of existing accounts.
- Provide valuable input into the product roadmap and be the voice of the customer for the product management and engineering teams.
- Evangelize PayEm through prospecting, working with tech partners, and attending conferences and events.
- Know the product and competitive landscape.
- Navigate complex deal cycles with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage & forecast your pipeline accurately through SFDC.
- Close business! Have fun!