PayEm is a modern finance OS system designed for growth companies who desire a holistic platform, capable of managing the entire company spend in one single technology-enabled platform.
If you enjoy flexing the mental muscle to build and dominate a new category and have the experience to be an early-stage 'evangelical' salesperson who is passionate about making people's lives better with software, we would like to meet you.
Your day-to-day at PayEm
- Consult with Finance leaders (VPs, Directors) and Controllers to help them achieve full visibility and better control over all non-payroll company spend. Leverage your knowledge of the finance world to help companies better plan cash flow.
- Source, progress and close new mid-market and enterprise accounts through a consultative and insight driven sales approach.
- Work closely with the VP Sales to refine and build go-to-market strategies, product pitch and ideal customer profile.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Marketing teams to increase customer advocacy and grow revenue of existing accounts.
- Provide valuable input into the product roadmap and be the voice of the customer for the product management and engineering teams.
- Evangelize PayEm through prospecting, working with tech partners, attending conferences and events
- Present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders, technical and non - technical
- Be a product expert and know the competitive landscape
- Navigate complex deal cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Manage & forecast your pipeline accurately through SalesForce
- Demonstrate command of sales process from qualification to close
- Consistently achieve quota targets
What skills you bring to the role
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience in selling to small and medium enterprises (>500 employees).
- Have prior experience working at an early-stage Series A start up. Same here, I feel like people that worked in enterprises might have important skills for us.
- Have demonstrated pipeline building capabilities (as SDR, BDR, or AE), using cold email and cold outbound calling.
- Self-starting attitude with high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Are growth minded and have the grit and attention to detail to be successful.
- You dislike the shackles of a large company and enjoy the scrappiness of being part of a young startup.
- You have received formal sales training at your previous company and are well-versed in either Sandler, Challenger or similar sales methodologies.
- You enjoy all things sales and are interested in and curious to learn and master new strategies and techniques (perhaps have recorded videos on your phone, while walking on the city street, pitching to prospects on LinkedIn).
- You want to be an active participant in building the company, will be the first to raise your hand, and share your opinion on how to make things better.
- As an Account Executive at PayEm, you are a proven hunter & sales closer with track record of quota attainment and overachievement. We believe strongly in our value proposition of aligning incentives with our customers and you will bring it to life through the sales process with C-Level executives and key decision makers. As an early member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company! Please note that our Account Executive roles are location agnostic.
PayEm offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare coverage, and a flexible vacation policy.
Submit your CV to email@example.com