PayEm is a Fintech company backed by leading Venture Capital investors.
We are revolutionizing the way companies manage their finances, helping our customers save money and have happier employees.
We are looking for an Automation and Release Manager to join our R&D. Build and continuously improve our automation environments, our load,stress and performance capabilities across Web, Mobile, Cloud, Backend and Frontend products. Drive development testing standards, define and implement E2E automation test strategy, process and procedures for our products.
On top of this role the Automation and Release Manager will act as a release manager for the R&D, meaning standardizing the releases of our PayEm Agile framework, monitoring releases KPI’s and making sure we meet it.
- 6+ years of test automation development experience
- 2 years as Automation manager experience
- Proficient with Agile Methodology and testing methodologies, managing with KPI’s and monitoring release cycles
- Experience in building automation infrastructure
- Experience with E2E Testing, load, Stress, performance, integration , Web and Mobile testing
- Building CI/CD implementation
- Coding experience in Python - Advantage.
- Experience with: Cypress, Selenium, API’s
- Strong analytical skills. passion for solving complex problems
- strong communication skills
- Team player who knows how to get things done and enrich the people around them
- BSc in Computer Science or related field/technology unit graduate with relevant experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes
- Experience in DevOps methodologies
- Experience with fast-paced start ups and Dynamic environment
- Self-starter, organized, task oriented, see holes as opportunities and never let things fall between the cracks