PayEm is an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Providing a Finance OS where you can instantly approve, track, and manage corporate spending.
- Drive a timely monthly close process and report to management, quarterly reviews and annual audits. Ensure compliance with local statutory regulations.
- Manage and develop month-end accounting process and standards. Ensure the month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle, including the preparation, review of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations and key accruals, and analytical review of all P&L items.
- AR/AP operations, revenue recognition, day-to-day finance operations.
- Manage payroll.
- Recruit and train bookkeepers, along with implementing an ERP system.
- Develop key financial policies and procedures, including implementing and maintaining the policies within global activities.
- Responsible to oversee tax filings and reporting, including IL tax return.
- Assist in building and maintaining company budget.
- Assist in strategic finance projects.
- CPA with Big 4 Hi Tech department experience- MUST
- Graduate from a leading university- MUST
- At least 3-4 years of experience from publicly traded Hi Tech company with global operations- MUST
- High technical accounting skills- US-GAAP an advantage
- Familiar with SOX
- Team player
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Send your cv to: Jobs@payemcard.com