PayEm is a global procurement and spend management platform that automates finance processes from request to reconciliation. By reducing friction and tedious tasks for finance teams, our clients increase productivity, reduce risk and lower operating costs to contribute to business growth. This is an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
We are looking for an analyst to go through our thousands of lines of credit card transactions, vendors, and companies and will proactively guide our business insights and growth based on data and statistical analysis.
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining
- 5+ years of analytical work experience in a data analysis / BI position, preferably in a high data-rich environment
- Curiosity and motivation to lead data related initiatives
- Strong communication & Storytelling Skills
- Hands-on experience with Excel, SQL, BI tools
- Python & Looker experience
- DBT experience
- Financial background or background from the fintech space
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Research and analyze large-volume data sets to generate useful conclusions and actionable insights
- Take part in product-related decisions and identify opportunities for product improvements
- Develop data models and dashboards, as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges never dealt with before.
- Work closely with PayEm staff of data scientists, engineers, and product teams.