PayEm is a company like no other. It’s a home for the passionate, a heaven for the doers. A place for people who love and embrace challenges. For those who see movable mountains where others see an impasse. It’s a company of people who are as patient as they are persuasive, open as well as opinionated. We embrace inclusion, innovation, and inspiration.
We are an innovative Fintech start-up, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product assists organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
We are looking for a Finance Specialist to join our Finance team. As a Finance Specialist, you will be responsible for all account receivable functions -Including processing, verifying, and posting payments from customers.
- VB.A degree in Economics - a must.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Strong Excel skills
- High-level English (both spoken and written) - a must.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist in improving, developing, financial policies and procedures related to our core operations with our customers.
- Responsible for analyzing customers' operations, profitability, and risk.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, and credit history.
- Responsible for several bank accounts (local and foreign) including daily reconciliation and monthly controls.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Assist with corporate audit and other financial reporting requirements as needed.