PayEm is a company like no other. It’s a home for the passionate, a heaven for the doers. A place for people who love and embrace challenges. For those who see movable mountains where others see an impasse. It’s a company of people who are as patient as they are persuasive, open as well as opinionated. We embrace inclusion, innovation, and inspiration.
We are an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated finance professional to lead the FP&A team and play a key role in our continued growth and achievement of operational excellence. The Director of FP&A will be a hands-on yet strategic leader who will manage the company's financial planning and reporting processes.
This role will be required to work across finance and cross-functionally to drive the strategic & financial planning as well as facilitating the analytical agenda to enhance decision making amongst the business leaders. The desired individual will have strong business partnering skills with a proven track record to drive change and accountability.
We’re looking for a strong leader, with an acumen in financial management, financial processes, accounting, and business analytics. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial manager to play an integral role in enhancing the company’s operating decisions and to become a key member of the finance organization.
- The first and most important skill for performing this role successfully is the ability to learn the business and technology very fast and knowing to ask the right business questions
- BA in Accounting, Economics, or equivalent degree from a leading university is a must. MBA is strongly preferred
- At least 8 years of directly applicable experience in FP&A handling full P&L, including HC planning, OPEX planning and budgeting, rolling forecast, multi-year budget and building complex revenue model- a MUST.
- Fully proficient in all SAAS metrics and KPI's, experience in building at least 2 business models of CAC, LTV, NRR, ACV
- Hands on mentality, you will build a team, but expected to build the infrastructure on your own and lead by example.
- Experience working with reporting systems and BI tools
- Previous Netsuite experience is an advantage
- Superb analytical/quantitative and communication skills and strong executive presence
- Demonstrates thought leadership and manages relationships with senior partners
- Fluent in English
- High proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead annual planning process
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning.
- Develop dashboards to track key performance measurements and monitor business performance. Provide management with insights into drivers of revenue and expenses, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Structure, build, and maintain complex financial and decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and actionable recommendations.
- Work closely with the VP Finance to build the financial infrastructure to support the company’s current and future business requirements. Use systems solutions to streamline reporting and automate internal processes.
- Lead and mentor a high performing team that produces rich insights, plans, and forecasts with a high degree of transparency and accuracy.
- Lead strategic projects and support senior leadership on ad hoc research and analysis.