PayEm is a promising Fintech startup, backed by the biggest venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate & innovative Growth Marketing & CRM Manager to join our super-fast growing mighty team that’s working hard & moving fast.
The ideal candidate will build for the first time the growth marketing team, and in this position will be the heart of it all. The right candidate will own the strategy, development and execution for ongoing growth tactics that lead to super-fast growth.
This role is focused on driving leads (that convert to MQLs) across paid/free channels along with building top-of-funnel email that make us irresistible.
- Ideate, build, launch, execute and post analyze marketing campaigns or tactics that drive aggressive demand for our amazing product.
- Manage and own all aspects of the CRM execution, including email marketing, push, in-app, SMS and surveys.
- Optimize marketing automation efforts - workflows, alerts, sequences and A/B.
- Lead the entire customer journey from first exposure into life cycle (design, development, QA, deployment and data analysis), while constantly optimizing, testing and developing ways to improve it.
- Manage paid channels (LinkedIn, Google, Bing, Facebook, Quora, etc.) with a strong emphasis on rapidly scaling a budget.
- Constantly be on the lookout for a first-mover advantage on any tactic or growth hack.
- Leverage a constant test-and-learn approach to gain channel and ad level learnings to improve overall efficiency.
- Oversee end-to-end cross-channel Growth Experiments design, build, and release.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Growth Marketer or Demand Generation Marketer - email marketing best practices, automated marketing tools and audience segmentation.
- Growth mindset: Revenue is your north star metric, you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- Tech-savvy: You're experienced with technical projects. You know how to use APIs, workflows, automation, webhooks, and scrapping. You don't need to wait for the technical marketer to help you. You're able to QA your experiments to fix issues and improve performances.
- Data-driven: You're able to build growth projects, analyze their results - by leveraging analytics tools (Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.) or writing SQL queries.
- SEM & PPC experience - an advantage
- Experience in FinTech - an advantage
- Full working proficiency in English - a must
Please send your CV to email@example.com