About the position:
PayEm is a promising Fintech startup, backed by the biggest venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams. If you are a sharp, passionate lawyer with experience in law and technology, a team player who also works well independently, then we would love to hear from you!
You will provide end-to-end legal support in all aspects of our business, help with managing outside counsel, negotiate commercial transactions, provide labor-law related assistance to our HR team, work on the company’s privacy compliance programs, safeguard our reputation and minimize risk of any exposure.
What you will do:
- Work hand-in-hand with our sales team on drafting, negotiation and execution of agreements
- Review and negotiate a wide variety of partner and vendor agreements, including software licenses, SaaS Agreements, Recruitment agreements, NDAs and more
- Provide legal advice and closely work with all teams at PayEm, with a focus on Marketing, HR, and Operations.
- Monitor and provide internal guidance on company-wide policies and procedures.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements, playbooks, and legal processes.
- Provide general legal support to our global business on an as-needed basis.
What we are looking for:
- Law Degree & Licensed to practice in Israel
- 5 years of experience working as a lawyer in a prominent law firm (commercial/high-tech department)
- Experience in technology agreements (licensing, SaaS) and commercial transactions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities, while balancing legal and business concerns
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish relationships and drive end-to-end processes and analysis while collaborating with management and teams across the organization.
- NATVIE English speaker, and a US citizenship is a plus
Send your cv to: email@example.com