PayEm is a promising Fintech startup, backed by the biggest venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
We’re looking for a motivated and agile User Acquisition Manager to join our world-class Rev Marketing team. In this role, you’ll execute strategy, development, and execution for ongoing growth tactics and campaigns that lead to exponential growth. You’ll be working closely with the CS, product and sales teams helping us promote PayEm. This role is focused on driving revenue-generating leads across paid/free channels along with building nurture campaigns, every step of the funnel.
- Hands-on experience with MAP specifically with Marketo or Hubspot - a must
- Minimum 1 year of marketing experience
- Experience with technical work processes and implantation
- Strong organization and attention to detail, superb project management skills, and ability to multitask are foundational to how you work
- Opportunity identifier and problem solver
- Desire to take on and start new projects, with an optimistic attitude towards failure
- Data-driven but not data-dependent
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- B2B and\or fintech experience is a plus
- Experience with sales development engagement platforms (ie Outreach.io)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Own email/nurture strategy, implantation, and performance - Continuously experiment: execute A/B tests on email concepts, subject lines, content, CTAs, sending times, layouts, and more.
- Provide ongoing support to our sales development automated outbound efforts
- Coordinate and collaborate extensively with various stakeholders throughout the campaign process
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Design and construct an automated marketing funnel, based on triggers and segments
- Take a pivotal role in the marketing and operational team with lead scoring initiatives