PayEm is a global procurement and spend management platform that automates finance processes from request to reconciliation. By reducing friction and tedious tasks for finance teams, our clients increase productivity, reduce risk and lower operating costs to contribute to business growth. This is an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing company that is enjoying 3x growth year over year. PayEm is 3 years old and has over 150 customers and has paid suppliers and employees in over 200 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate & creative Marketing Content Manager to join our team that’s working hard & growing fast.
The ideal candidate is an excellent writer and editor, works well in a team, creates compelling copy for websites, blogs, social media & marketing campaigns, and deeply understands the audience he/she is writing for.
The right candidate will be able to develop powerful content & communicate the right information at the right time in the right media touch-point that inspires, influences & will grow our brand and our communities we serve and beyond.
- Native English speakers - A must
- Procurement & spend management experience is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- Proven content writing or experience
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable for readers
- Able to bring unique, thoughtful insights to your content that aren’t already on Google. This can come from research or personal experience
- Well-versed with SEO and writing high-quality content that passes "Google Test"
- Highly organized and able to manage your time to meet deadlines
- Proven experience delivering value-based communications
- Empathy for readers and curiosity to understand their challenges & needs - A must
- Be a team player & creative thinker who is proactive in pitching new ideas
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Identify the conceptual and strategic direction for various content projects
- Develop world-class content at a fast pace across several platforms to position PayEm as a global thought leader in Fintech
- Develop content for blog posts, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website
- Plan and assign articles to freelance writers while overseeing blog development
- Organized with strong attention to detail and capable of facilitating multiple projects at once
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our content in search results
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
- Own and manage content on social media and external content platforms
- Work closely with the GTM team by creating content for PayEm’s website
- Assist the GTM team by enhancing PayEm’s competitive knowledge and creating premium assets