PayEm is a global procurement and spend management platform that automates finance and procurement processes from request to reconciliation. By reducing friction and tedious tasks for finance and procurement teams, our clients increase productivity, reduce risk and lower operating costs to contribute to business growth. This is an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about people and problem-solving has proven experience in working with customers, and understands how to connect real people with amazing products. We see product marketing at PayEm as a cross-functionally role involving experience in Sales, Product Management, and Marketing to ensure that we effectively communicate the current and future value of PayEm to different personas through the buyer's journey.
As a Product Marketing Manager at PayEm, you will play a key role in defining, positioning, and communicating our unique value proposition(s) into compelling messaging that boosts our growth.
- 2+ years of B2B product marketing experience in a SaaS company/startup - required
- 2+ years of content creation and content management experience - preferred
- Experience with product marketing tasks, GTM planning and execution, and working closely with Product, Content, and Sales teams.
- Coming from the finance or procurement domain - big advantage!
- Self-driven, with proven ability to push new initiatives and manage ongoing projects from A-Z.
- A self-starter with the ability to manage deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working independently while also being a great team player.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and hands-on mentality.
- Superior communication, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented and organized with a keen eye for detail.
- A people person with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Native English - must
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Gain a very deep understanding of what PayEm’s products are, why we’re building them, and who are the people that use them, in order to effectively communicate how clients can benefit from our products.
- Determine value proposition and shape our product messaging and positioning from user research and market insights to hands-on execution.
- Work closely with customer-facing departments and engage with customers to deepen the understanding of our target market, including customer needs, buyer personas, and key use cases.
- Research the market and competition landscape and conduct a competitive analysis to build competitive intelligence.
- Orchestrate launches of new products, features, and capabilities cross-functionally and collaborate with key stakeholders to execute go-to-market strategies.
- Develop world-class content at a fast pace across several platforms to position PayEm as a global thought leader in Fintech.
- Plan and assign articles to freelance writers while overseeing blog development.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our content in search results.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address content gaps.
- Own and manage content on social media and external content platforms.
- Advocate for effective and consistent content strategy across teams.