PayEm is a Fintech company backed by leading Venture Capital investors.
We are revolutionizing the way companies manage their finances, helping our customers save money and have happier employees.
As a Revenue Operations Director, you will play a vital role within the go-to-market teams at PayEm. You will support all business and sales-related functions through CRM management (Salesforce), reporting, project management, and internal process development. This role is essential to scale our team in the most efficient and effective way possible through stellar communication, domain expertise in software, and the passion to continue to build our business!
- 7+ years of experience in operations, analytics, and strategy within a hyper-growth SaaS company
- Experience building and leading an analytics team
- A very thorough understanding of traditional B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams such as Marketing, pre, and post-sales
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics focused culture
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story
- Positive and customer-centric attitude
- Business savvy
- Have the ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A self-learner - this is key. You will be expected to teach yourself how to master systems and tools like Hubspot, Excel, Salesforce, reporting, and analytics etc.
- A collaborative teammate who enjoys working with others and developing strong partnerships (internal and external) to achieve the best outcome
- A project manager, you have the discipline and creativity to turn ideas into a project plan based on business goals and execute it in a timely manner
- Driven by data - understanding that metrics drive outcomes, and therefore a deep desire to uncover the metrics that drive the biggest impact for PayEm and our clients
About the role:
In this role you will work with leaders to design, build, and implement:
- Own the Revenue Operations strategy for the business, responsible for executing, measuring, and reporting on PayEm’s sales territories, goals, and compensation programs.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are met by the organization and are appropriately supported.
- Manage, build and maintain commission plans, including monitoring of quota vs. actual.
- Support our revenue and pricing model, rectify and improve it on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee the Revenue Operations Team and all functions related to Revenue Operations and planning.
- Provide key reporting & actionable data collection and analysis across the revenue management teams.
- Develop and maintain sales process optimization’ and ensure processes are being followed.
- Develop and maintain CRM (SalesForce) dashboards and provide reporting on key metrics and analytics related to quota and pipeline attainment.
- Lead to sales pipeline modeling to ensure high predictability of forecast.
- Drive operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, consistency, and compliance of the processes.
- Provide insights to the business through analytics and market research as required (e.g. market, customer, competitive).
- Work closely with Finance, Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Operations to ensure data accuracy including hierarchy, calculations, and reporting are correct