PayEm is a Fintech company backed by leading Venture Capital investors.
We are revolutionizing the way companies manage their finances, helping our customers save money and have happier employees.
As a Revenue Operation Manager, you will focus on optimizing the operation of our Revenue Organization - from sales, to customer success and expansion functions. If you enjoy drawing insights from data and translating them into impactful action plans; if you like making order out of chaos, working cross-functionally with a range of teams and personalities, and you're always looking for ways to optimize then this job is for you!
We are looking for highly passionate candidates who have relentless curiosity, a startup mindset, attention to detail, willingness to manage multiple priorities, and ability to deal with ambiguity effectively.
What you will do:
- Work closely with all Revenue functions to facilitate continuous process improvement and help drive incremental sales and revenue growth.
- Manage day to day delivery of Revenue Operations functions (e.g. pipeline & forecast management, territory management, pipeline generation, etc.).
- Create segmented reports for sales management to use and understand sales proficiency, improve decision making and increase sales productivity.
- Design sales reports and dashboards in alignment with strategic initiatives by gathering business requirements, providing subject matter expertise, creating, testing and deploying.
- Operate the sales and marketing technology platforms (Salesforce and Hubspot), provide hands-on cover and ensure robust and scalable operational processes as well as cross-department alignment.
- Execute assigned projects as needed and recommend and deliver process improvements.
- Maintain data integrity and hygiene to ensure accurate data insights.
What you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations / Business Operations / Revenue Operations at a rapidly scaling organization
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and the ability to create Salesforce flows, formulas, custom views, reports and dashboards
- Ability to work with large, complex datasets within Excel and provide insights
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables under tight timeframes in a cross-functional environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and decision-making skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, engineering or a related field of study
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Salesforce.com certifications
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- SaaS experience
- Business-level proficiency in English - must