PayEm is an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
About the role:
This is a one in a million opportunity to join a team headed for huge success while it’s still small enough to fit everyone in a single table at the bar. If you want to make an impact, if you’re not afraid of solving complex challenges, passionate about customer service & a critical thinker, this opportunity is for you - we’re saving you a seat at our table!
As PayEm’s FIRST EVER Support Engineer you will partake in defining our Support’s tech stack and procedures that will be used to provide exceptional experience to our customers! You will handle PayEm’s support cases and escalations to ensure issues are handled on time and to our customers utmost satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of PayEm’s platform, features and capabilities
- Troubleshoot issues to assess the right handling process
- Be a trusted contact to PayEm’s clients and will provide best-practices and product knowledge and will promote self-sufficiency
- Understand what our clients are looking to achieve and gather information on potential business implications in order to proceed the most suitable resolution on a timely basis
- Set expectations regarding handling and resolution times
- Proactively flag issues internally to avoid customer initiated escalations
- Provide assistance to customers around PayEm’s Spend Management platform and resolve payment issues to merchants worldwide
- Communicate with customers mainly via email, phone calls, and live-chat and proactively coordinate calls as necessary
- Follow with customers to ensure technical issues are resolved and assess level of satisfaction
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to PayEm customers.
What you need to success:
- 2+ year experience in customer service or SaaS support teams
- Familiarity with common support tools such as Intercom/Zendesk/Salesforce
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Native English speaker
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who’s passionate about clients
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Process driven & problem-solving mindset and a customer-first approach
- Previous experience in accounting / ERP integrations is a great advantage
Advantage: Familiarity with Netsuite, Quickbooks, Priority, Xero, Sage Intacct.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com